SCW: Squared Circle Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Squared Circlle Wrestling. Here, at SCW, we take pride in running an active and competant federation. We are taking our name global and stealing the show!

5 posters

Ashley Scorah's rise

Ashley S

Ashley Scorah's rise Empty Ashley Scorah's rise

Post  Ashley S Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:30 pm

Ashley Scorah returns after his match and is battered and bruised and then he runs into his trainer Hugo Vaquez who turned his back on Ashley before the end of the match. Ashley and Vasquez stare at each other directly in the eyes.

Ashley Scorah: "What the hell was that!"

Hugo Vasquez: "You want an explanation!"

Ashley Scorah: "Damn right i want an explanation Hugo, you are my trainer and mentor after all. And oh yeah my best man at my wedding!"

Hugo Vasquez: "I am sick and tired of living as a shadow in your light Ashley and i need time to think my own career over again. I mean you have become a star now and you need to find your own path and i cannot do that for you"

Ashley Scorah: "So what thats it? You are just leaving me expecting me to go on in my debut year here in SCW on my own?"

Hugo Vasquez: "Yes, i am"

Hugo Vasquez walks past Ashley Scorah and Ashley just stands there motionless and shocked. Then Ashley's face turns into an expression of anger and rage. And Ashley runs after Vasquez.

Ashley Scorah: "Hey buddy-"

Ashley Scorah lands a right handed fist in Vasquez's face and Vasquez falls but Ashley continues to assault Vasquez. And then Ashley sets his eyes on a steel chair and Ashley displays a sick and twisted smile.

Ashley Scorah: "You thought you could just leave me?"

Ashley Scorah smashes the chair over Vasquez's head as he tries to get up and then lays the chair under Vasquez's face and stomps on Vasquez's head. The vile and opportunistic move breaks Vasquez's nose, but Ashley does not stop there.

Ashley Scorah: "I decide when you leave Vasquez! But now you give me no choice and i am gonna cripple you tonight!"

Ashley Scorah sets up the steel chair and performs a side-slam onto the chair upon Vasquez and Vasquez screams in pain. Ashley lays next to Vasquez and smiles, then Ashley walks away and lets the medics attend to Hugo Vasquez.
    Zac Pantera
    Zac Pantera

Ashley Scorah's rise Empty RE: Ashley Scorah's rise

Post  Zac Pantera Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:33 pm

Good RP. But it should be in Backstage roleplay instead of GM's Office since it doesn't concern the GM.
    Nero bank$
    Nero bank$

Ashley Scorah's rise Empty Re: Ashley Scorah's rise

Post  Nero bank$ Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:25 pm

good rp

but one problem the colour and writing

Actions are supposed to be italics

And when you need to put colours into your dialogues
    Skye Ignati
    Skye Ignati

Post  Skye Ignati Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:17 pm

Hey guys, I know you only care, but leave the editing to the VGM's and The GM please, it's kind of our jobs.

I was going to bother her but I had a couple double shifts, A good job though, please fix, but NICE!
    Ashley Scorah's rise 10-93
    "Dangerous" Justin Payne

Post  "Dangerous" Justin Payne Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:28 pm

Oh yeah... REGISTER!!!

Nothing will help if we want to PM you and you're just a guest...
    Ashley Scorah

Post  Ashley Scorah Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:49 pm

sorry people at posting in the wrong area and i have now registered so yeah i hope to get to know some of you soon and i am male not female (just in case some of you were wondering)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:52 pm