SCW: Squared Circle Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Squared Circlle Wrestling. Here, at SCW, we take pride in running an active and competant federation. We are taking our name global and stealing the show!

3 posters

Entrances

Crash Carlisle
    Crash Carlisle

Entrances Empty Entrances

Post  Crash Carlisle Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:12 pm

Okay, i'm with the group on improving entrances for our fed, but what suggestions can you all give me? Currently I have one entrance one of the ones in the first group but I have 2 levels in it. Should I eventually get each and every entrance or keep putting cash into the one?

thanks
    SirBuckets
    SirBuckets

Entrances Empty Re: Entrances

Post  SirBuckets Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:49 pm

I dont think buying them all is necesary. Just having a high total number should be fine. Also if you are a supporter, renaming the entrances is a good thing. Thats what I got from the first posts on this topic.
    Conkster
    Conkster

Post  Conkster Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:57 am

Yeah, it will be the same thing... what really matter is the sum of all entrance levels

Always challenge on invitational the one with most fans on your level, to get the maximum FE you can
    Vote everyday on banners and set WG google engine as homepage to gain TPs and use them wisely on tourneys or leagues
    Instead of buying tons of SA or leveling your moves, save your money for entrances

On my last stat reset (costs 50 TP) I left all moves on main positions at lv 5, the rest at 0 and still left more than 200k FE.. which I spent on entrances Razz

Entrance = Exp Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:59 am