SCW: Squared Circle Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Squared Circlle Wrestling. Here, at SCW, we take pride in running an active and competant federation. We are taking our name global and stealing the show!

3 posters

Nero debut idea!!

Nero bank$
    Nero bank$

Nero debut idea!! Empty Nero debut idea!!

Post  Nero bank$ Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:40 am

hey everyone some of ya might know me some myt not.my name is Nero bank$ I jus started dis fed I was tinkin dat I want a shot at a title.so since I didnt debut yet.I got a little idea on how to do it.

1.firstly,I will attack the champ every show.but when I attack him I will be unknown.I will be wearing a mask and atak the champ.backstage,after his match or before his match or even during the match

2.the champ will have no idea on who is atakin him.the champ will then look for the man who attacked him.

3.then 2 or 3 shows after the attack I will reveal myself and explain why I attacked the champ and why I came to scw.I will say dat I came to scw to take something and that something is wat the champ is holding.his championship

So any champions out der wants to get involved in dis storyline.I Dnt care wat lvl u r.
    Nero bank$
    Nero bank$

Nero debut idea!! Empty Re: Nero debut idea!!

Post  Nero bank$ Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:59 am

how bout if I challenge goblin king for his title.since I'm a lvl 10 n his a lvl 9
    Nero bank$
    Nero bank$

Post  Nero bank$ Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:03 pm

Darren,can u pls book goblin king in a match at our next show and by this I will make a rp about me ataking goblin king after his match
    Nero bank$
    Nero bank$

Post  Nero bank$ Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:58 pm

after I atak goblin after his match at the season comeback of Wednesday wreckage,

The next week,goblin searches for the mask man.he goes up to darren and asks him if he knows the mask man.darren says no and he den says to goblin to stop worrying bout da mask man becas goblin is gona defend his title against someone.goblin den says he will defend his title as long as the mask man dos not atak him agen.

At goblin's match,goblin makes his way to the ring normally.his opponent entrance vid is played but his opponent doesnt come out.a vid in the titantron is showed where his opponent is found unconcios in his lockerroom.goblin looks puzzled on wat happened.the video then changes to a vid showing the mask man talking.I then say that I ataked goblin's opponent and I reveal myself and then explain why I ataked him and why i ataked goblin lastweek and why I came to scw.I then challenge goblin for his title,next week
    Skye Ignati
    Skye Ignati

Post  Skye Ignati Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:34 pm

Hey Nero1 Smile
    Sorry, but this area is used for RP posts that take place in the GMs Room,

Example
    The door to Darren's office was pushed open and a figure walked in

Jacob- What's he doing there?

Kevin- probably here to kiss ass for another chance at the title

The person walks up to Darren's desk, the chair facing the opposite direction of the desk.

Skye- What the hell was that Darren, a handicap match, I thought we had a deal!

Darren- You should have known better then to try and back stab me Skye, I don't take well to those actions

Skye- You better pray to god that at Dismal Dawn, that you and I don't meet, because if we do, I AM GOING TO BREAK YOU!

Skye walks out the door, anger written on his face as he slams the door so that it is barely on it's hinges

-------------------------------------
    What you want to do is use the storyline area or Private Messages Darren
    kk Smile
    Nero bank$
    Nero bank$

Post  Nero bank$ Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:35 pm

oh sori I ddnt know
    tonyblacky
    tonyblacky

Post  tonyblacky Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:18 pm

lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:36 pm