SCW: Squared Circle Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Squared Circlle Wrestling. Here, at SCW, we take pride in running an active and competant federation. We are taking our name global and stealing the show!

2 posters

darren

delte me
    delte me

darren Empty darren

Post  delte me Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:02 pm

umm first darren can you send my bro and his tag partner a invite they say that you havent sent one adn they really want to join this fed they roleplay as much as i do and if they join then if i win the junior title we can start a rivairly with them 2 attacking and hurting me and they both try to take it from me in 1 on 1 matches because we dont have handicap match
    Skye Ignati
    Skye Ignati

darren Empty Re: darren

Post  Skye Ignati Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:31 pm

Ok, Ryan, this area is used for RP posts that take place in the GMs Room,

Example
    The door to Darren's office was pushed open and a figure walked in

Jacob- What's he doing there?

Kevin- probably here to kiss ass for another chance at the title

The person walks up to Darren's desk, the chair facing the opposite direction of the desk.

Skye- What the hell was that Darren, a handicap match, I thought we had a deal!

Darren- You should have known better then to try and back stab me Skye, I don't take well to those actions

Skye- You better pray to god that at Dismal Dawn, that you and I don't meet, because if we do, I AM GOING TO BREAK YOU!

Skye walks out the door, anger written on his face as he slams the door so that it is barely on it's hinges

-------------------------------------
    So don't use this for asking the GM about little things or favor, whatever, that is what Private Messages are for!
    kk Smile

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:38 pm