SCW: Squared Circle Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Squared Circlle Wrestling. Here, at SCW, we take pride in running an active and competant federation. We are taking our name global and stealing the show!

3 posters

(For Wreckage) Junior Title: The Decision

GM Darren Orion
    GM Darren Orion
    Admin

(For Wreckage) Junior Title: The Decision Empty (For Wreckage) Junior Title: The Decision

Post  GM Darren Orion Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:14 am

The camera fades up on a door that has a plaque saying: General Manager "The Star" Darren Orion. The camera fades inside the room where The Star has his head in his hands and is surrounded by the possible Junior champioship contenders Jacob Von Holter, Crash Carlisle, and Ace Pantera. He furiously rubs his eyes and slams his fists down on his desk.

Darren Orion: Why is this title so damn difficult to figure out? First we have our first and ONLY Junior champion bail on us because he couldn't keep up anymore. Then, these two clowns -

He points from Pantera to Von Holter.

Darren Orion: Decide they're going to brawl it out just minutes before their match at Midsummer's Nightmare. Causing security to have them both thrown out, and causing me to come up with a new plan. And after all that hooplah, some new jack-off thinks that he can swipe one of my -

The door bursts open and all the camera sees is the leg that kicked it open. The camera pans over to the door. Standing there smuggly, with the SCW Junior Championship around his neck, is Afro Joe. He strikes a gangsta-like pose

Afro Joe: I heard you was having a meeting about Afro Joe's title. How are you going to have a meeting without Afro Joe. Now Darren you are starting to anger Afro Joe. Afro Joe is the champ.

Joe points up to the SCW Junior Championship.

Afro Joe: Heh you really think that Afro Joe is goin to loose. The ONLY way your EEEEEEEEEVER goin to get this is if you pry it from Afro Joes dead cold lifeless hands YA FE...

Darren raises his hand and stops Afro Joe mid-sentence. He points to the plaque outside.

Darren Orion: Excuse me, if I can't help but notice that you're in MY office. The General Manager. And you will respect me like I deserve. As such, I could whoop your wanna-be gangster ass up and down this entire stadium if I wanted to.

The Star points up to the Global Championship hanging above the desk.

Darren Orion: The FIRST and ONLY. I still hold that power today. It's call a hierarchy. And you've swiped what's scraping the bottom Joe. I have more power than you're willing to imagine and I hope that you -

Ace Pantera stands up in front of the General Manager, halting his declaration.

Ace Pantera: I want my damn title back! I deserve that title more than anyone in this room! I could take all of you fake contenders OUT!

Jacob Von Holter gets in Aces face.

Jacob Von Holter: Excuse me. Did I hear you correctly? Had you not jumped mebeofre Midsummer's Nightmare, I would have stomped your body into a freakin' hole and had that title around MY waist.

Crash Carlisle now joins the fray as Afro Joe does some snaps, enjoying the verbal brawl.

Crash: You both lost then! You should move on and let some of us newcomers have a crack at what you couldn't achieve. Hey, I'm all for second chances, but lets be fair and honest here. Once your chance has come and gone... it's GONE!

A heated debate goes through the three arguing contenders as Joe laughs and starts walking out. Darren belts out at the top of his lungs.

Darren Orion: SHUT UP AND NOBODY MOVE!!!

Everyone freezes. Darren slows down his heavy breathing and clenches his fists and starts making his decision.

Darren Orion: All of you will have a match TONIGHT! From here on out, we will have an interim Junior Champion until Hell's Highway, where we will crown the new official Junior Champion. Jackie Van HalterTop and Homo Joe will meet for the title of Interim Champ tonight. While Mr. Pants Tearer and Crash Car-Dummy will face off in a submission match.

After offending everyone in the room, but himself, "The Star" steps into everyone's face.

Darren Orion: That is my final decision. NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE!!!!

They all walk out as Darren sits back down at his desk and pulls over a file folder with DRAFT written on it in black permanent marker.

Darren Orion: The problems just keep on coming.

The camera fades back to the ring.

Last edited by Juggalo J on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:35 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Finishing)
    afrojoe
    afrojoe

(For Wreckage) Junior Title: The Decision Empty Re: (For Wreckage) Junior Title: The Decision

Post  afrojoe Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:07 pm

The door bursts open and all the camera sees is the leg that kicked it open. The camera pans over to the door. Standing there smuggly, with the SCW Junior Championship around his neck, is Afro Joe. He strikes a gangsta-like pose

Afro Joe: I heard you was having a meeting about Afro Joe's title. How are you going to have a meeting without Afro Joe. Now Darren you are starting to anger Afro Joe. Afro Joe is the champ.

Joe points up to the SCW Junior Championship.

Afro Joe: Heh you really think that Afro Joe is goin to loose. The ONLY way your EEEEEEEEEVER goin to get this is if you pry it from Afro Joes dead cold lifeless hands YA FE...

OOC: i had a revision
    GM Darren Orion
    GM Darren Orion
    Admin

(For Wreckage) Junior Title: The Decision Empty Re: (For Wreckage) Junior Title: The Decision

Post  GM Darren Orion Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:52 am

no worries, SKYE!

make sure you get his edit in there. please.

thank you!
    Skye Ignati
    Skye Ignati

Post  Skye Ignati Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:55 am

just posted it, with the edit now, working on the show as you speak

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:01 pm