SCW: Squared Circle Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Squared Circlle Wrestling. Here, at SCW, we take pride in running an active and competant federation. We are taking our name global and stealing the show!

5 posters

A plea

Crash Carlisle
    Crash Carlisle

A plea Empty A plea

Post  Crash Carlisle Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:50 pm

Come on guys, we all need to roleplay like Darren said in his message to each of us in TWG. I don't know about you guys here, but this is my first fed since joining TWG and I really like SCW and what it's done and the guys that have been active.

Afro Joe, Vercingetorix, Gudjhenfis, Ace Pantera. You guys roughly joined same time as me, and you've all disapeared this past week. Just roleplay a paragraph or so to save us from being didbanded.

Crash and the typing behind Crash, Eric.
    Laguna Maruko
    Laguna Maruko

A plea Empty Re: A plea

Post  Laguna Maruko Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:08 pm

You know, I agree with DO and Crash myself. I mean, what did happen to all of the guys who did rp recently? Its like ever since the draft (or talks of it) turned everyone away from SCW.

So, I propose an idea for everyone, and I expect everyone to say something at least on this subject: If you are one of the indviduals who is absolutely enraged at the way SCW has been, explain why. Or what has made you, as a superstar, stop role playing? I mean, if you're absolutely upset and don't say anything about it, how can we, as management, fix whatever is bothering you? Or, at least give notice to the management if there is another obligation you have at the moment, so we know what in the world is going on. Tell us, let us know, be heard! We will listen.

Granted, this is my second season, but I really don't want to be disbanded over something so trivial. And if you as roleplayers are absolutely incensed about the way things are running, stop taking up space on the roster, and GTFO. Notify Darren or cancel your contract.

LM
    shane sebastian
    shane sebastian

Post  shane sebastian Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:46 am

A lot of schools are starting now. And school consumes time. RPs takes Time.

School = Time = RP = Time = School > RPs
    Jacob von holter
    Jacob von holter

Post  Jacob von holter Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:29 am

I just dont really know where im going... it seems like every storyline about the junior title lasts only one week...
    first there was supposed to be a tournament for it, it was scrapped and Ace and I were suppposed to fight at midsummer nightmare- this was scrapped as well...
    this season I was supposed to fight ace on the first show and then it was turned into the interim champ with four contenders.
    now I fought Juggalo J? I cant rp if nothing goes as planned...
    Crash Carlisle
    Crash Carlisle

Post  Crash Carlisle Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:57 am

I would've continued with the Junior belt storyline, but i'm on the other brand now. You have the Gracelander and Juggalo J though to contend with. Don't get flustered over it.
    Laguna Maruko
    Laguna Maruko

Post  Laguna Maruko Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:13 pm

To answer JVH, we're still trying to see if we can make the junior title for both brands. Also, storylines are still good for buildup toward Hells Highway. If you had a feud goin already, use it.
    Returned_V1
    Returned_V1

Post  Returned_V1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:29 am

Shane pretty much explained it for me. School, examinations and night classes are taking up 75% of my day already.

Not to mention Desaad and I were in the middle of a feud when the draft happened and we got split. We originally had plans to continue our storyline and develop into something better, but then our 2nd Hardcore match was not used and then the draft happened. I'm pretty much stuck right now until I receive a reply from Desaad.

I sound pretty whiney there, but that's how I feel.
    Laguna Maruko
    Laguna Maruko

Post  Laguna Maruko Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:03 am

Thank you Returned. Smile

Well, like I had mentioned, if anyone still wants to role play with a certain individual, or wants to continue their feud, they are more than welcome to rp it out and have it culminate at the PPV. That is quite alright. Hell, even make it interesting if the feud needs to culminate further.

Remember, guys, if you are stuck in role plays, or need ideas or permission or whatever your creative minds are spewing up right now, let management know. We are always available for a PM for any question or suggestion. I cannot stress this enough; we are here for you guys because, without you, we have no show. And I speak on behalf of all the management here when I say that we appreciate you guys, and any input you guys have. You are your own creative department. We just make edits and make it more flavorful if anything.

I also understand a lot of you guys have school, and school is more of a priority than anything. That I will stress a lot.

So, again, if you guys have any questions or what have you, let us know. Smile

LM

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 pm