SCW: Squared Circle Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Squared Circlle Wrestling. Here, at SCW, we take pride in running an active and competant federation. We are taking our name global and stealing the show!

2 posters

Crash, Annie and Anna outside Darren's office <ATTN: Darren & Skye>

Crash Carlisle
    Crash Carlisle

Crash, Annie and Anna outside Darren's office <ATTN: Darren & Skye> Empty Crash, Annie and Anna outside Darren's office <ATTN: Darren & Skye>

Post  Crash Carlisle Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:55 am

Anna: Anna here with "The American Superman" Crash Carlisle and his valet wife Annie are standing outside the office of GM Darren "The Star" Orion hoping to catch him inside.

Anna turns her attention to Crash and Annie.

Anna: So Annie, what is it you and Crash hope to accomplish here today for the SCW General Manager? Does this have anything to do with the upcoming Pay-Per-View "Hell's Highway"?

Annie: Actually Anna, it has everything to do with "Hell's Highway". Crash wants to be a part of it and is willing to be in any kind've match that the two GM's can put together.

Crash stands by Annie with an arm around her and nods towards Anna.

Anna: Anything?

Annie: Yes Anna, anything. Whether it be a special match like in a cage or first blood to tag-team wrestling with anyone or even a six or eight man tag. Crash wants to be a part of it. You see Anna, this is our first Pay-Per-View here in SCW and neither of us wants to miss out on the chance to make an impression.

Crash turns and knocks on the GM's office door and puts his hand on the doorknob waiting for a response.
    GM Darren Orion
    GM Darren Orion
    Admin

Crash, Annie and Anna outside Darren's office <ATTN: Darren & Skye> Empty Re: Crash, Annie and Anna outside Darren's office <ATTN: Darren & Skye>

Post  GM Darren Orion Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:05 am

From behind the door, comes a shout from the General Manager's room

Darren Orion: Come in, and make it quick.
    Crash Carlisle
    Crash Carlisle

Crash, Annie and Anna outside Darren's office <ATTN: Darren & Skye> Empty Re: Crash, Annie and Anna outside Darren's office <ATTN: Darren & Skye>

Post  Crash Carlisle Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:11 pm

Crash opens the door leading to the GM's office and steps inside followed by Annie and Anna. Crash walks up to the desk not taking his eyes off of "The Star".

Crash: I want a match on the Pay-Per-View. I want to earn my paycheck here and wrestle. I don't care who it's against or if there's any special stipulations. I just want to compete. I don't even care if it's in a tag-team match.

Anna holds the mic near Darren while Annie and Crash wait patiently.
    GM Darren Orion
    GM Darren Orion
    Admin

Post  GM Darren Orion Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:41 pm

Darren stares down at his papers, then wipes some spit off of his cheek. He looks at the wiped spit on his hand and then looks up at Crash with a devilish grin.

Darren Orion: Alright Crash Dummy, you want to make your money? You want to earn your wages? Fine. We'll get some stripes put on you. Just because you asked so nicely.

Darren points to Annie and Anna.

Darren Orion: You two, outside. NOW! No questions!

Anna and Annie look dejected and walk out of the GM's office.

Darren Orion: Crash, there's one thing I would like to establish here with you.

Crash looks up and down at Darren.

Crash: And what would that be sarcastically "sir"?

Darren smriks even wider.

Darren Orion: I appreciate that you definately want to make it as an SCW superstar. But the gaul is what stands out to me. It reminds me... of a younger version of me. Even though you're probably twice my age. But keep this up and you'll find yourself in the title hunt very soon.

Darren pats Crsh on the shoulder and leaves him dumbfoudned as Darren walks out of the office.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:06 pm