SCW: Squared Circle Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Squared Circlle Wrestling. Here, at SCW, we take pride in running an active and competant federation. We are taking our name global and stealing the show!

5 posters

Special Delivery

GM Darren Orion
    GM Darren Orion
    Admin

Special Delivery Empty Special Delivery

Post  GM Darren Orion Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:14 pm

General Manager Darren Orion sits at his desk holding his head in his hands. He leans back in his chair and takes in a deep breath. He gets up and moves over to his filing cabinet. He pulls out a few file folders and tosses them on the desk. Closing the cabinet draw, Darren seems distracted and stressed as he leans on the cabinet. He looks up at a picture of himself holding up the Global title he once claimed as his own. He smirks, and then moves back towards his desk. He hovers over his leather desk chair when the phone rings. He scowls and picks up the phone.

Darren Orion: Darren Orion's office.

Voice: You have a package here for you sir.

Darren Orion: Send him over.

Darren hangs up his phone before the voice can answer. He opens one folder stamped in bold red ink CONTRACT. He flips through a few pages and the print on the top of one page reads "Hiruma". A knock on the door shakes "The Star" from his trance. He gets up and opens the door.

Delivery Boy: Package for a Mr. -

Darren swipes the box from the delivery boy's hands.

Darren Orion: Orion, Darren Orion. Now get out of here junior!

Darren stares down at the box.

Delivery Boy: But, sir... I need -

Darren Orion: All payments have been pre-made and all required signatures can be given to you by my secretary.

Darren looks up at the delivery boy with a sarcastic smile.

Darren Orion: BYE-BYE NOW!

The delivery boy opens his mouth to say something, but Darren slams the door in his face. Darren sighs.

Darren Orion: Service people...

Darren opens the box and drops it on the ground. Styrofoam peanuts fall out of it as Darren's distracted state instantly disappears. A wide smile appears on his face as he pulls out a blue and black Sportek duffle bag. He chuckles to himself

Darren Orion: The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously...

Darren looks off, the cogs turning in his head, his signature smirk plastered on his face
    Hiruma
    Hiruma

Post  Hiruma Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:58 am

There is knock at the general managers door and a faint come in is heard. The door opens to show Hiruma Yoichi.
    Hiruma- Hello MR. Orion. Hiruma walks into the office. I hope you considered my offer. It is my dream for this to happen. I want to be the best ever. And that is why...
    GM Darren Orion
    GM Darren Orion
    Admin

Special Delivery Empty Re: Special Delivery

Post  GM Darren Orion Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:40 am

OORP: This RP will be down AFTER I receive my package. In a separate segment.

"The Star" gives a glare that instantly silences Hiruma. Darren moves around his desk and grabs a file folder with CONTRACT stamped on it.

Darren Orion: Firstly, If you're not careful, you'll find this lovely piece of documentation in the shredder.

Darren slams the folder back onto the desk shocking Hiruma.

Darren Orion: Secondly, if I remember correctly, I never actually made a ligitamate decision on anything regarding yourself. The only thing that I expect from you, or anyone else who wants to apprentice under me, is that you go out and do your job. And today, that job is to have a match. Just have a match and make a result. I hope you can do that.

Darren pushes past Hiruma, leaving his office. Hiruma gulps, standing alone in the GM's office.
    AlexBankmanship

Post  AlexBankmanship Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:03 pm

The entrance door of Darren Orion's office swings open in a violent manner. Walking through the doors is a 6'2, 265 pound man who looks to be in a terrible mood. He walks to the desk of our GM's desk and slams his fist into the table almost shattering it in several pieces. He then looks right into the eyes of the General Manager.

Orion: ...

Before Orion can say a word, Alex Bankmanship stops him cold in his tracks, then looks back at another individual Hiruma Yoichi who is standing off to the side.

Alex: Him?

Alex lets out a light chuckle that goes on for several seconds but he instantly stops and his expression changes from laughter to dead serious.

Alex: Your new apprentice is him? Look at him, he's a freaking runt.

Yoichi comes forward to confront Bankmanship but he ignores the newest apprentice of Darren Orion.

Alex: I'm a man, he's not. I'm everything you can look for in a professional wrestler. I'm the fastest, the strongest, the smartest, there is not a flaw to be found in this human body, I am perfection personified.

Alex draws even closer to the General Manager.

Alex: I am the new era of professional wrestler, I am the next breakout star. You nor me can deny me this. I will not fail, do you understand me?

Orion says nothing.

Alex: DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME???

Orion still says nothing.

Alex: I'm not looking for your good graces, I do not want to become a teacher's pet like this fool standing next to me. He'll be your servant, he'll watch your boots after you get done wrestling a vicious 20-minute match. He'll get you a cup of coffee, I'm not that kind of person.

I'm better.

Darren Orion, if you want to become the best federation this business has to offer, you know where to find me.

You know that Alex Bankmanship is the absolute best.

Alex storms out of the office leaving both general manager and apprentice flustered to say the least as the scene fades to black.
    Hiruma
    Hiruma

Post  Hiruma Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:34 am

Before Alex can leave, Hiruma walks up.
    Hiruma- Who are you yelling at. This is the General Manager of Misery which you will be in if you don't shut up.Hiruma walks closer to Alex
    Hiruma- And Im not a runt, I am a submission king, The Demonic Tactician, I am Hiruma Yoichi. Hiruma pulls out a machine gun and holds it up to Alex.
    Hiruma- Do YOU understand me

Post  Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:21 pm

Darren jumps from his desk chair, pushing himself between the two.

Darren Orion: GENTLEMEN! I suggest you take this out to the ring. I am not having blood spilled on my office floor.

Darren points to Hiruma.

Darren Orion: Let Juggy know that this match will be contested here tonight. If either of you try any funny business before the match you will be fired! GO!

Darren shoves Hiruma out the door. As Bankmanship turns to leave, Darren lifts him by the collar of his shirt and pulls him in intensely

Darren Orion: That was an ebony desk imported from Japan. A gift to me after making the reborn Jushin Thunderliger look like a GOD! That... will be coming out of your paycheck. And if you EVER pull a stunt like that again, I will punish you severely. And it WILL be cruel. NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE!

The Star shoves Bankmanship out of his office and surveys his office situation. He picks up his phone which is now on the floor, and dials a number.

Secretary: Yes, Mr. Orion?

Darren Orion: Call up to Toronto, tell my mother that she's going to have go to Ikea and search out another faux ebony desk.

Secretary: Yes, Mr. Orion.

Darren slams his phone and sighs to himself.

Darren Orion: Damn over-eager noobs...

Darren shakes his head as the camera fades out.

OORP: This is Darren, i'm on a friends computer, JSYK. If anyone can think of a better word than noobs...that'd be awesome... I'm just too busy to fix it right now. Thx
    JohnnyInsano

Special Delivery Empty Better Word

Post  JohnnyInsano Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:26 pm

How 'bout "non-existant-cocky,arrogant,self-centered rookie fragile baby pricks". Let me know.
    JohnnyInsano

Post  JohnnyInsano Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:39 pm

Knock Knock

Darren Orion: Come In. Come In. COME IN YOU WIMPY LITTLE-

Standing in the doorway is a 5'4 man with an evil, insane expression on his face

Darren Orion:Who the hell do you think you are, barging into my office like that?!? I happen to be the GM of Squared Circle Wrestling, or are you too much of a nitwit to figure that one out!

Johnny Insano: Shut up (quietly) you arrogant fool. You are dealing with forces not even your so-called superior complex brain could figure out. As for me, I'm Johnny Insano, and I have come to join SCW!!
    Nero bank$
    Nero bank$

Post  Nero bank$ Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:37 am

sori but this topic has been already posted in the show a few weeks ago
    JohnnyInsano

Post  JohnnyInsano Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:41 am

Epically Failed
    Nero bank$
    Nero bank$

Post  Nero bank$ Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:11 pm

dont worry you may have failed but your rp looked great but it needs just a little bit of improvement though. try making a rp in a new topic bout your debut
    JohnnyInsano

Special Delivery Empty Thanks Nero

Post  JohnnyInsano Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:56 pm

I think I will

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:32 am