SCW: Squared Circle Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Squared Circlle Wrestling. Here, at SCW, we take pride in running an active and competant federation. We are taking our name global and stealing the show!

3 posters

No time, no fun...

Moredread
    Moredread

No time, no fun... Empty No time, no fun...

Post  Moredread Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:51 am

Hey everyone,
    unfortunately I didn´t have any time to participate here in the forum or on twg in any form the past few weeks. And it looks as I won´t have much time in the upcoming weeks, too.
    So, sorry to all of you guys!
    As I feel every fed need active rp´ers and I won´t be able to such in the next weeks or even months, I suggest not to offer me any new contract.
    I wish you all the best and hope, you will keep on the great work.
    Many thx to Darren for giving me the opportunity to be part of SCW and greetings to all the guys I worked with over the past few months, especially to Desaad and Returned.
    I hope to see some of you again, until then: have fun
    Moredread
    Returned_V1
    Returned_V1

No time, no fun... Empty Re: No time, no fun...

Post  Returned_V1 Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:40 am

Real life always comes first, buddy.

Still, it's always sad to see a friend leave. I had an awesome time having my first ever feud with you back at the other federation and I won't forget it. If it weren't for you, I may have never learned how to RP properly. Thanks alot for that and having the trust to work with a beginner at that time. Not many are willing to take the risk of RP-ing with a newbie but you did just that and I dare say that it didn't backfire. Thanks alot.

I wish you the best of luck for your life, may you enjoy it. I definitely hope we'll meet again. Farewell for now.
    desaad
    desaad

Post  desaad Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:00 pm

Good luck Moredread.
    I really enjoyed our time and I do hope to see you in the future.
    And from Desaad:
    Remember, there is always a place for you in my dungeon, should you wish toi help me teach.

Take care.

Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content