SCW: Squared Circle Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Squared Circlle Wrestling. Here, at SCW, we take pride in running an active and competant federation. We are taking our name global and stealing the show!

4 posters

juinor title

adam streets
    adam streets

juinor title Empty juinor title

Post  adam streets Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:55 am

The camera shows Darren in his office, looking through papers with a frustrated look on his face. Suddenly the door opens, and Adam Streets enters, wearing a black shirt and black jeans.

Adam: Hey Darren...

Darren:Look kid, i know your new around here, but you have to show some respect to your gm. When you want to talk to me, you knock. Got it?

Adam:Yeah whatever. Look, you saw how good i was in my debut two weeks ago, so i want a junior title match. tonight. And if you know what's good for you, your gonna give it to me.

Darren gives him a murderous look

Darren:Kid, if you know what's good for you, you will shut the hell up and get out of my office before i beat you down.

Adam starts to smile, his eyes never leaving Darren

Adam: i'll leave when i get what i deserve, and that's a junior title shot.

Darren:Fine. Kid, i have a lot of work to do, so if you get out of my office right now, you can have your title match.

Adam walks away with a huge smirk on his face, and a look of determination in his eyes

im still new to role-playing, so please tell me how to improve. thanks
    juinor title 10-93
    "Dangerous" Justin Payne

juinor title Empty Re: juinor title

Post  "Dangerous" Justin Payne Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:56 pm

Here's a good note, don't make it to where you automatically get a title shot in one night. Just tell the (V)GM that you deserve a shot and then leave it open so then the person who you're talking too will choose the answer.
    GM Darren Orion
    GM Darren Orion
    Admin

Post  GM Darren Orion Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Justin, I'm going to be gone for this weekend, could you take care of setting up Monday's card and I'll take card of the confirmation and last minute edits?

Fix up whatever doesn't look right, and put in what you think is best, but don't confirm any matches. Please.

Thanks,

D.O.
    Jacob von holter
    Jacob von holter

Post  Jacob von holter Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:19 pm

Justin can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there is a waiting line which includes Juggalo J, Ace Pantera and Brandon Hedley.
    dont you have to earn title shots?
    juinor title 10-93
    "Dangerous" Justin Payne

Post  "Dangerous" Justin Payne Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:47 pm

yeah, you do have to earn them.

And sure, why not, Darren? Oh, by the way D.O., I added my segment and fixed up the segment with Ace and JVH. Only if you don't care.

And JVH, instead of you facing off against Adam Streets, in which I'm going to have him face off against a jobber this week (sorry Adam) you'll face off against Brandon Hedley in an Interim Junior Championship match.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:40 am